Mega Drive Pro Pack: Kemper Profiles
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE FREE PROMO KEMPER PACKS
Seeking to replicate the sound of a Peavey 5150 Block Letter amplifier through a Mesa Boogie Oversize 4x12 cabinet with Celestion Vintage 30's using a SM57 microphone.
The Mega Drive Pro Pack includes:
- Total of 54 Kemper Profiles
- 27 Studio Profiles
- 27 Direct Profiles (*Please read below regarding Direct Profiles)
- Profiles with a letter or number at the end of the name indicate which overdrive pedal was used in front of the amp during the profiling process. (ex: X = Maxon OD808X)
AVS = Audio Vault Studio Profiles
AVD = Audio Vault Direct Profiles
Red = Lead Channel
Green = Rhythm Channel
8 = Maxon OD808 Overdrive
X = Maxon OD 808X Overdrive
Z = MXR Zakk Wylde Overdrive
R = Majik Bok Rocket Fuel
B = Majik Box Body Blow
7X = ideal for low-tuned 7 and 8 string guitars done Mike’s way
Neutral = All knobs set to 5
Bass+ = Bass Boost
Scooped = Mid EQ set around 3 to 4
Bright = more treble (high-end)
What is a Studio Profile and what is a Direct Profile?
- Use Studio Profiles (AVS) when you are going direct into an audio recording interface or a PA system. Its a simulation of an amplifier plugged into a speaker cabinet.
- Use Direct Profiles (AVD) when you are going from your Kemper into a physical speaker cabinet. Its a simulation of only the amplifier. Using these profiles without the speaker simulation turned 'on' will result in a very "brash" sounding tone.
*This product is a digital download. You will receive an email after purchase with a link to download the package. You will be asked for an address during checkout for billing purposes.
All amp brands are trademarked by their respective owners and are in no way affiliated with Audio Vault. You are purchasing a license to use these profiles for your own personal and/or professional use. These profiles are not for resale or any unlicensed distribution, free or compensated. The Audio Vault profiles simply seek to re-create the sound of the amplifiers listed and any use of the brand names is strictly for comparison and descriptive purposes.